This is deep, man
one of the greatest piece of information taught to me in life was from a fucking deranged talking baboon
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
You guys don’t even know how much I love opossums. People think they are ugly but I adore them. Whenever I see a dead opossum on the side of the road I stop and check to see if it’s a momma with a pouch and then check to see if any babies are still inside by opening the pouch up with a stick. A lot of babies will survive the car accident but then slowly starve to death since the mom died. If your local wildlife center takes in abandoned babies you can take the orphaned opossums to them to raise.
Conceal… Don’t feel…
So wait does this mean that if we took away the whole being able to produce ice thing. This movie might have been about depression?
Disney has come out and said it’s about anxiety and depression so… yeah
the writers literally said that Elsa is a metaphor for depression
Guys, hey, guys. Do you remember that time that Coulson called Natasha and she ended up forming the Avengers? Remember how she did that by digging up Bruce Banner and introducing Steve to him then was the voice of reason when Tony and Steve were bickering and then how she brought Clint back from being mind controlled so that they can be a team? Remember that? Remember how the Black Widow out smarted a god? Remember that time she kept her shit together when the Hulk attacked her, even though she was really scared? Remember when she knocked an alien off his flying scooter and figured out how to drive it despite it being extrateresstrial tech, then got her ass up to the top of Stark Tower, found Loki’s staff and saved the world from being invaded by turning off the machine?
Remember how she was the central character of the whole freaking movie?
Anyone else remember that? I sure do.
#and remember how they didn’t sexualize her #remember how she was independent and didn’t need a male crutch #remember how when loki implied that she needed a man she completely tore him down #remember how natasha romanov doesn’t take shit from nobody #especially not a man
and yet all they asked scarlet was how difficult was it to get in her suit
|—||Gabriel Arana, “Creaky Voice: Yet Another Example of Young Women’s Linguistic Ingenuity” (via floreses)|
saw this tip jar at my Dairy Queen today and lost it at tipiosa
Jimi Hendrix(via feellng)
Bunny master post
This video might be the most clever way to raise money for dogs in need, because all you need to do is watch it.
"Just by watching these puppies, you’re raising money for dogs in need," says the narrator in the video above. "You see, if a video goes viral, YouTube shares the money they made from advertising with whoever made the video, and in this case, every dollar we earn will go toward feeding, treating and finding homes for dogs who haven’t been as lucky as us."
The video comes from The Pedigree Adoption Drive, and ends by imploring viewers to share because the more views received, the more money will be raised.
So share this video. You know, for the dogs.